Friday, October 17, 2014

These 6 Mon (Poem)


                                                 These Six Mon, A poem about Pokemon Diamond
These six mon
From my first day with just one
He taught me that when all else is gone
That is when friends are found.
From my second day with just three
they taught me that victory or defeat was all on me.
These three mon taught me in no small part 
 friends will leave
but really stay no matter how far apart.
   on the day thrice these five mon
taught me to protect my friends until all was done.
my fourth day with these six mon
taught me to never give up
until the end of time. 
For these were not the ones and zeroes said
these where my friends, no matter where we tread


Pokemon Diamond is my favorite game because on one hand it's a lot of fun, and on the other: it started my time as a gamer. So without this game I might not be who I am today. I'm curious if any of you guys had a game that in one way or another changed your life, if so let me know in the comments. Thanks and see you on the next post.

Picture by zeldafan48 from Fanpop.com